Given the nature of the Beach to Brother course there might be certain situations whereas the event is deemed unsafe to proceed, such as bushfire, floods, or extreme weather. Under these circumstances the event may need to be cancelled for the safety of all. Due to the uncertain nature of such situations, it is difficult to make advance decisions. As much advance notice as possible will be given to entrants; however, the nature of the crisis might allow for no more than 12 hours. If this situation seems likely organisers will provide updates through the Beach to Brother Facebook page. Additionally, an email will be sent to all registered participants once a final decision has been made.
If for any reason outside of the event organisers control the race is cancelled, registered entrants agree that all race entry fees are non-refundable.
In addition to the above, if for any other reason the event has to be postponed or cancelled, registered entrants agree that all race entry fees are non-refundable.
The TRANSFER POLICY advised above is still offered in replacement of refunds.